Sweety Galaxy Blue review by Tanya

Review: 

These looks perfect for cosplay!
Look how big and sparkly my eyes are thanks to them, I recommend to use these ones for anime like characters!
Also, they manage to hide very well my natural bright blue color, which is always a plus since normally lenses don't look good on bright eyes!

Comfort: 5/5
Absolutely the most comfortable lenses I ever tried, I don't even feel them at times, almost forgot I had them one.

Effect: 4/5
They have a great final effect, in particular the way they pop with a bright color, feels like your eyes are going to be the first thing people will notice!

Design: 4/5
"Sweety Galaxy" for a reason! They are designed to look like a nebula with small sparkling stars that show up glowing in your eyes.

Enlargement: 5/5
Even if smaller than other enlarging contacts, they look very big! I don't know how but they do manage to enlarge your glare as soon as you wear them.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts