[REVIEW] Sweety Galaxy Violet

Sweety Galaxy Violet reviewed 
by Sasha Risu 

I swear I dreamed for all my life for lenses like those, and it finally happened!
I photoshopped my eyes countless times to make them look like I had galaxy in them ahah

I tried this site for the first time and it was a great experience!
The lenses arrived quickly with a cute case and I couldn't ask for me.

Comfort: 4/5
The lenses are comfy, not as much as many more "natural" lenses, but still enough to wear them for hours!
Just avoid to wear them for too long.

Effect: 5/5
The texture is really awesome and it's visible even with natural light.
If I had darker eyes I'm sure they would've looked even better, and I would also be curious to see how the blue model would look on someone with blue eyes!

Design: 5/5
Amongst all of the galaxy inspired lenses they're absolutely my favorites! The gradient and the stars are beautiful.

Enlargement: 4/5
They make your eyes bigger and I think that's a good thing for the intended effect!






*Please do not copy any photos review from Momoiro Lens. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts