HOME
ABOUT US
TERMS & CONDITIONS
PAYMENT & SHIPPING
ORDER FORM
PRICE LIST
WHOLESALE PRICE
FAQ
SPONSORSHIP
LUXURY BABE 13
Be Luxury Babe 13
Diameter : 16.00 mm
Water Content : 45%
Base Curve : 8.60 mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal
Power Available: Plano Only
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
I.Fairy Moonwalker
Brand:I.Fairy Origin: South Korea Water content: 42% Diameter: 16.2 mm Base Curve: 8.6 Duration: One Year Disposable
i.Fairy Nobluk 16.2mm
i.Fairy Nobluk Diameter: 16.2mm Base curve: 8.6 Water content: 55% Origin: South Korea Prescription: -0.00 (Plano) -1.00 to ...
i.Fairy Persian
i.Fairy Persian Diameter: 16.2mm Base curve: 8.6 Water content: 55% Origin: South Korea Prescription: -0.00-8.50 Duration: On...
ORDER FORM
*Please wait until the form loads completely. Thank you.
WHOLESALE CIRCLE LENSES
BRANDS AVAILABLE FOR WHOLESALE:- I.FAIRY KIMCHI ICK I.CODI I.CODI COLORS OF THE WIND I.CODI FUNCLE BE LUXURY BABE MO...
No comments:
Post a Comment